Welcome to the brand new home of Five Minute Friday! We’re a community that exists to encourage and equip Christian writers.
Click around and make yourself at home!
A HUGE thank you to Susan at Fistbump Media for not only turning my vision for this site into a reality, but also going beyond all that I imagined! If anyone is looking for blog design assistance, go knock on Susan’s door!
A highlight of Five Minute Friday is our weekly blog link-up, which runs from Thursday at 10pm EST until the following Thursday at 9:55pm EST, week after week.
This week’s FMF prompt is: VISIT
We’re here to serve you, so please feel free to chime in to let us know how we can best meet your needs!
A few housekeeping issues for our new home:
- Want to know the story behind how Five Minute Friday started? Here you go.
- Want to meet in person? We have a few spots left for our FMF Retreat! Registration closes on June 1st, so hurry and sign up today!
- Looking for some guidance and direction, catered to your specific writing journey? Sign up for a one-on-one consultation.
And of course, to celebrate our new home, we’re hosting a giveaway!
I’ll be giving away two copies of On Being a Writer by Ann Kroeker and Charity Singleton Craig.
To enter the giveaway, follow these steps:
1. Share the news about the new FMF on at least one social media platform.
2. Leave a comment on this post for every share that you publish. For example, leave one comment if you shared on Facebook, a separate comment for sharing on Instagram, a third comment for Twitter, and a fourth for Pinterest.
3. You’re welcome to enter as many times as you like, but each comment must represent a genuine share on social media (or to your email subscribers).
Giveaway ends Monday, June 5th. Winners must have a U.S. mailing address to be eligible to win.
Enjoy your new home, friends! I’m SO glad you’re here!
Subscribe to learn how to find time to write, plus get our latest updates via email.