COMMUNITY

The Five Minute Friday community is a group of writers who gather together to encourage and equip one another.

Find this community in our:

If you’re a Christian writer looking for encouragement and a like-minded support system to spur you on in your writing life, we’re thrilled that you found the Five Minute Friday community. We encourage you to jump in, introduce yourself, and start clicking around the weekly link-up to meet new friends!

We believe the Christian writing life shouldn’t happen alone, and we’re here to come alongside you and walk with you as you seek to grow as a writer and use your gifts for God’s glory.

Recent Posts

FMF Link-up :: If

FMF Link-up :: If

Hello! I hope you've had a wonderful month of June! So hard to believe it's over, isn't it? If you're new to Five Minute Friday, you can learn all about our weekly writing challenge right over here. I hope this is your first visit of many! This week's FMF writing...

FMF Link-up :: Ocean

FMF Link-up :: Ocean

Welcome to Five Minute Friday, the online writing community that encourages and equips Christian writers. We gather week after week to free write on a one-word prompt, and we'd love for you to join us! If you're not already on our mailing list, sign up here to get the...

FMF Link-up :: Restore

FMF Link-up :: Restore

Hello from Cape Town, South Africa! Thank you so much to those of you who prayed for safe travels and sent messages of encouragement. You guys are such a blessing! The Lord certainly answered prayer, and we have had such a sweet reunion with my mother- and...

Subscribe to rediscover the motivation to write, plus get our latest updates via email.

We won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time. Powered by Seva

Let's Connect

Get the FMF button here:

Get the Start-Up Guide for Online Writers:

books about writing
A Place to Land
ConvertKit

Instant Grammar Checker - Correct all grammar errors and enhance your writing.

Fistbump Media

Disclosure

Five Minute Friday is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. We also use other affiliate links on this site. Thank you in advance for your support!

Privacy Policy

Full privacy policy may be found HERE.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This