COMMUNITY

The Five Minute Friday community is a group of writers who gather together to encourage and equip one another.

Find this community in our:

If you’re a Christian writer looking for encouragement and a like-minded support system to spur you on in your writing life, we’re thrilled that you found the Five Minute Friday community. We encourage you to jump in, introduce yourself, and start clicking around the weekly link-up to meet new friends!

We believe the Christian writing life shouldn’t happen alone, and we’re here to come alongside you and walk with you as you seek to grow as a writer and use your gifts for God’s glory.

Recent Posts

FMF Link-up :: Fly

FMF Link-up :: Fly

Hello there! So glad you could make it for this round of Five Minute Friday -- the weekly blog link-up where we write fast and furious for five minutes flat. To learn more about how the link-up works, click here. This week's Five Minute Friday writing prompt is: FLY...

FMF Link-up :: Return

FMF Link-up :: Return

It's free writing time! I love hearing about how the Lord uses these (sometimes randomly selected) writing prompts to stir your heart and mind. If you're new here, my name is Kate and I provide a one word prompt every week for you to think about then free write on for...

FMF Link-up :: Pause

FMF Link-up :: Pause

It's time to PAUSE for a few minutes for our weekly FMF blog link-up! If you're new to Five Minute Friday, an extra special welcome to you! Learn more about this community and how the link-up works over here. Before we begin, just a friendly reminder that the...

Subscribe to rediscover the motivation to write, plus get our latest updates via email.

We won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time. Powered by Seva

Let's Connect

Get the FMF button here:

Get the Start-Up Guide for Online Writers:

books about writing
A Place to Land
ConvertKit

Instant Grammar Checker - Correct all grammar errors and enhance your writing.

Fistbump Media

Disclosure

Five Minute Friday is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. We also use other affiliate links on this site. Thank you in advance for your support!

Privacy Policy

Full privacy policy may be found HERE.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This