Welcome to the brand new home of Five Minute Friday! We’re a community that exists to encourage and equip Christian writers.
Click around and make yourself at home!
A HUGE thank you to Susan at Fistbump Media for not only turning my vision for this site into a reality, but also going beyond all that I imagined! If anyone is looking for blog design assistance, go knock on Susan’s door!
A highlight of Five Minute Friday is our weekly blog link-up, which runs from Thursday at 10pm EST until the following Thursday at 9:55pm EST, week after week.
This week’s FMF prompt is: VISIT
We’re here to serve you, so please feel free to chime in to let us know how we can best meet your needs!
A few housekeeping issues for our new home:
- Want to know the story behind how Five Minute Friday started? Here you go.
- Want to meet in person? We have a few spots left for our FMF Retreat! Registration closes on June 1st, so hurry and sign up today!
- Looking for some guidance and direction, catered to your specific writing journey? Sign up for a one-on-one consultation.
And of course, to celebrate our new home, we’re hosting a giveaway!
I’ll be giving away two copies of On Being a Writer by Ann Kroeker and Charity Singleton Craig.
To enter the giveaway, follow these steps:
1. Share the news about the new FMF on at least one social media platform.
2. Leave a comment on this post for every share that you publish. For example, leave one comment if you shared on Facebook, a separate comment for sharing on Instagram, a third comment for Twitter, and a fourth for Pinterest.
3. You’re welcome to enter as many times as you like, but each comment must represent a genuine share on social media (or to your email subscribers).
Giveaway ends Monday, June 5th. Winners must have a U.S. mailing address to be eligible to win.
Enjoy your new home, friends! I’m SO glad you’re here!