Do you want to become an established writer online, but you don’t know where to start? Or have you been writing for a while, but you’re not sure which step to take next?
If so, the Start-Up Guide for Online Writers E-course is for you!
The Start-Up Guide for Online Writers e-course is a compilation of the advice I give to anyone who asks me how to become an established writer online.
In the course, you’ll find:
- Direct links to writing-related resources that will save you hours of time searching for the same thing yourself
- Proven tips that will take you to the next level, including how to join and host blog link-ups, social media schedulers to free up your time and increase engagement, and much more
- A list (with links) of more than 20 places to submit guest posts (and some of them pay!)
- Links to book review programs, benefits to becoming a book reviewer, and tips for engaging with authors (can you say, “free books”?)
- How to find and build community online
- Links to writing-related podcasts, books, and Facebook groups that will enhance your writing life
- A list of upcoming writing conferences for you to consider
- … and much more!
Here’s what people are saying about the course:
The Start-Up Guide for Online Writers is a treasure trove for anyone getting started on their writing journey or anyone who has been around for quite some time and is finding it hard to keep pace and feels that all the information out there is simply overwhelming.
I wish I had access to a one-stop shop like this one when I started.
Right from the basics of setting up a website and social media accounts to writing guest posts and hosting podcasts, Kate walks you through all the necessary steps to build, establish, grow, and thrive in your online writing venture.
Beginner or Advanced, you can definitely find takeaways at the end of every session and challenges that you can undertake to grow your blog and online presence as a writer. I enjoyed discovering my options and learned a lot from this book which I’m positive will help me grow and build my online writing.
“The resources that you provide alone are worth every penny of the course!”
This course “is a wealth of information and I can’t recommend it enough for Christian writers at all stages in their career. You won’t be disappointed.”
The Start-Up Guide for Online Writers E-course will save you hours of time you would otherwise spend scouring the internet searching for places to submit guest posts, publishers that offer book review opportunities, affiliate programs through which you could earn money, Facebook groups to join to find community, and much more.
The course is comprised of five units:
UNIT 1: BEGIN WITH THE BASICS
UNIT 2: FIND AND BUILD COMMUNITY ONLINE
UNIT 3: GROW YOUR KNOWLEDGE
UNIT 4: ENGAGE WITH OTHERS
UNIT 5: TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
Each lesson includes an assignment at the end with two options: one for beginners and one for more advanced users. Students are encouraged to take up the challenge and stretch themselves to make the most of this course and to see the best results.
By the end of the course, you’ll know about a whole host of resources you can use to build relationships in the online writing community and take intentional steps to grow and progress in a sustainable, enjoyable writing life.
Subscribe to rediscover the motivation to write, plus get our latest updates via email.