FMF Writing Prompt Link-up :: Testimony

FMF Writing Prompt Link-up :: Testimony

It’s link-up time! Welcome to this week’s edition of the Five Minute Friday link-up. We gather every week around a single word prompt, set a timer for five minutes, and write our hearts out. This month, many of us are participating in the annual 31-Day...
FMF Writing Prompt Link-up :: Compromise

FMF Writing Prompt Link-up :: Compromise

Welcome to this week’s edition of the Five Minute Friday link-up! This week’s FMF writing prompt is: COMPROMISE     Many of us are smack in the middle of the annual 31-Day Writing Challenge. For Day 14 of the series, 31 Books by Authors of Color,...
FMF Writing Prompt Link-up :: Become

FMF Writing Prompt Link-up :: Become

Welcome to the first FMF writing prompt link-up of October 2022! Many of us are participating in the annual 31-Day Writing Challenge this month . . . if that’s you, we’re one week in! I hope it’s going really well! If you’re new to the Five...
FMF Writing Prompt Link-up :: Road

FMF Writing Prompt Link-up :: Road

Welcome to the last Five Minute Friday link-up of September 2022! This month has absolutely flown by, and I based on how full my calendar is for October, I expect the same thing might happen again. If you’re new to the link-up, a special welcome to you! Learn...
FMF Writing Prompt Link-up :: Represent

FMF Writing Prompt Link-up :: Represent

Hello, hello! Welcome to this week’s edition of the Five Minute Friday link-up! So glad you’re here. If you’re new, an extra special welcome to you! Click here to learn more about the link-up and how it works. Be sure to join the FMF email list so...
FMF Writing Prompt Link-up :: Spontaneous

FMF Writing Prompt Link-up :: Spontaneous

Happy Friday! I hope you’ve had a lovely week so far. It’s time for our weekly writing link-up . . . so glad you’re here! If you’re new, welcome to the Five Minute Friday writing community! Each week we gather around a single word prompt, set a...

Pin It on Pinterest