FMF Writing Prompt Link-up :: Realize

FMF Writing Prompt Link-up :: Realize

Welcome to this week’s edition of the Five Minute Friday link-up! We’re so glad you’re here! Sit back, kick up your feet, and stay a while. 🙂 If you’re new to the FMF community, a special welcome to you! Learn more about the link-up and how it...
FMF Writing Prompt Link-up :: Own

FMF Writing Prompt Link-up :: Own

Welcome to this week’s edition of the Five Minute Friday writing prompt link-up! Whether you have a blog, a social media profile, or a good ol’ fashioned paper journal, you are welcome to write with us! Learn more about the link-up and how it works here....
FMF Writing Prompt Link-up :: Break

FMF Writing Prompt Link-up :: Break

Welcome to this week’s edition of the Five Minute Friday writing prompt link-up! If you’re new to the Five Minute Friday community, a special welcome to you! Click here to learn more about the weekly link-up and how it works. Also: Be sure to JOIN THE...
FMF Writing Prompt Link-up :: Follow

FMF Writing Prompt Link-up :: Follow

It’s time for another edition of the Five Minute Friday writing prompt link-up! If you’re new to the Five Minute Friday community, a special welcome to you! Click here to learn more about the weekly link-up and how it works. Also: Be sure to JOIN THE EMAIL...
FMF Writing Prompt Link-up :: Story

FMF Writing Prompt Link-up :: Story

Welcome to this week’s edition of the Five Minute Friday writing prompt link-up! I’m especially excited this week because it’s launch week for my latest book, Share Your Story: The Transforming Power of Telling Others What God Has Done.  CHECK IT OUT...
FMF Writing Prompt Link-up :: Choose

FMF Writing Prompt Link-up :: Choose

Welcome to this week’s edition of the Five Minute Friday writing prompt link-up! I’m particularly excited this week because 1) I get to go on my annual writing retreat this weekend, and 2) I have a new book launching on Tuesday! JOIN THE EMAIL LIST if...

Pin It on Pinterest