FMF Writing Prompt Link-up :: Worth

FMF Writing Prompt Link-up :: Worth

Welcome to this week’s Five Minute Friday blog link-up. I’m so glad you’re here! If you’re new, you can learn all about the link-up and how it works HERE. And be sure to join our mailing list so you don’t miss any new writing prompts or...
FMF Writing Prompt Link-up :: How

FMF Writing Prompt Link-up :: How

Welcome to the weekly Five Minute Friday blog link-up, where we freewrite for five minutes flat on a one-word writing prompt. If you’re new, a special welcome to you! Click here to learn more about how the link-up works. This week’s FMF writing prompt is:...
FMF Writing Prompt Link-up :: Stay

FMF Writing Prompt Link-up :: Stay

These are difficult days, friends. So much heartache and division. May we find comfort in trusting that the Lord is indeed working His purposes through the pain, and that His perfect plan will prevail. I hope that in the midst of the upheaval and uncertainty, the...
FMF Writing Prompt Link-up :: Born

FMF Writing Prompt Link-up :: Born

Hello! Welcome to this week’s edition of the Five Minute Friday writing prompt link-up! Here in Michigan, the season has definitely transitioned into summer and it’s been *so* refreshing to have the windows open in our house and to be able to wear short...
FMF Writing Prompt Link-up :: Forward

FMF Writing Prompt Link-up :: Forward

Hello, dear Five Minute Friday writers! I hope you’re doing well. If you’re new to the FMF writing community, welcome! You can learn more about the link-up and how it works here. This week’s writing prompt is: FORWARD Thanks to Joe Siccardi for the...
FMF Writing Prompt Link-up :: Normal

FMF Writing Prompt Link-up :: Normal

Welcome to our weekly Five Minute Friday writing prompt link-up! This week’s FMF writing prompt is: NORMAL¬†     Ready? GO.¬† I’m not sure when it happened, but sometime in the past couple of weeks — after almost two months at home under a...

Pin It on Pinterest