Pursue Excellence {Day 27 :: Better}

Pursue Excellence {Day 27 :: Better}

Our writing prompt for Day 27 of 31 Days of Five Minute Free Writes is: BETTER Every day this month I’ve been sharing writing tips written in five minutes flat based on a one-word prompt. Read more posts in this series HERE.     I’ll be honest:...
Accept Constructive Criticism {Day 26 :: Accept}

Accept Constructive Criticism {Day 26 :: Accept}

We’ve made it to Day 26 of our series, 31 Days of Writing Tips. Each post in this series has been written as a free write in five minutes flat in conjunction with the writing challenge, 31 Days of Five Minute Free Writes. Today’s writing prompt is: ACCEPT...
FMF Writing Prompt Link-up {Day 25 :: Wait}

FMF Writing Prompt Link-up {Day 25 :: Wait}

Welcome to our weekly writing prompt link-up! During the month of October, we’re running a 31-Day Writing Challenge called 31 Days of Five Minute Free Writes. I’m writing my personal series on 31 Days of Writing Tips. Find more posts in the series HERE....
Vary Your Sentence Length {Day 24 :: Different}

Vary Your Sentence Length {Day 24 :: Different}

It’s Day 24 of 31 Days of Writing Tips, and today’s writing prompt is: DIFFERENT Find more posts and writing tips in this series by clicking here.     Today’s writing tip is to vary your sentence length. I admit that I do not often consciously...
Make Every Word Count {Day 23 :: Need}

Make Every Word Count {Day 23 :: Need}

We’re up to Day 23 in our series, 31 Days of Writing Tips. Which writing advice has been most helpful to you so far? Catch up on any missed posts here. Don’t forget to visit the 31 Days of Five Minute Free Writes page to find more participants in this...

Pin It on Pinterest