FMF Writing Prompt Link-up :: Patient

FMF Writing Prompt Link-up :: Patient

Hi everyone ~ I pray you are hanging in there in the midst of the ongoing and lingering challenges related to the coronavirus. It will certainly be a different Easter this year, won’t it? In spite of all the restrictions, changes, and uncertainties around the...
FMF Writing Prompt Link-up :: Adjust

FMF Writing Prompt Link-up :: Adjust

Hello there . . . In spite of all the rapid changes and uncertainties of recent weeks because of the global pandemic, we’re still here by God’s grace with another weekly writing prompt. I pray that you are physically and spiritually healthy, and that you...
FMF Writing Prompt Link-up :: Tomorrow

FMF Writing Prompt Link-up :: Tomorrow

Well . . . this has been quite an interesting time, hasn’t it? I hope and pray that you are all staying well and coping okay with all the changes and uncertainties related to the Coronavirus. I am praying for all who have been negatively affected —...
FMF Writing Prompt Link-up :: Less

FMF Writing Prompt Link-up :: Less

Welcome to this week’s edition of the Five Minute Friday blog link-up! If you’re new, an extra special welcome to you! Learn more about how the link-up and how it works here. We’ve just wrapped up The 10-Day Writing Prompt Challenge, which was so...
FMF Writing Prompt Link-up :: Table

FMF Writing Prompt Link-up :: Table

Welcome to our weekly blog link-up here at Five Minute Friday! This week is special because we’re in the middle of a 10-Day Writing Challenge, with more than 200 people participating! Today is Day 5 of the challenge. Read more about it here. If you’re new...

Pin It on Pinterest