Weekly Blog Link-up
Welcome to Five Minute Friday!
It’s my great pleasure to host this one-of-a-kind crew, week after week. I dare you to find a more caring, compassionate group of bloggers who gather to support each other online!
If you’re new here or haven’t participated before, welcome!
How the Link-Up Works:
Here’s a quick video tutorial to walk you through the link-up process:
(If you can’t see the video, click here.)
1. Write for five minutes on the word of the week. This is meant to be a free write, which means: no editing, no over-thinking, no worrying about perfect grammar or punctuation. Just write.
2. Post your words on your own blog. If you don’t have a blog, you’re welcome to post your five minutes of writing in the comments here each week, or on the Five Minute Friday Facebook page.
3. Include a hyperlink in your post to direct your readers to the Five Minute Friday site so they can join the fun, too! (Example: This post is part of the weekly Five Minute Friday link-up!)
4. Copy the actual permalink (url) to your specific post (not your blog’s homepage). For example, copy http://katemotaung.com/five-minute-friday/ and not just katemotaung.com.
5. Come back to this post and click the blue “Add Your Link” button at the bottom of the post.
6. Paste your unique permalink / url where prompted by the pop-up window and follow other instructions.
7. Visit the blog of the person who linked up before you and leave an encouraging comment. (That’s the best part, right?)
8. Any questions, feel free to email kate<at>fiveminutefriday<dot>com. Happy writing!
We’re so glad you’re here, and look forward to connecting with you through shared words!
Subscribe to rediscover the motivation to write, plus get our latest updates via email.