HOW TO USE THIS WRITING JOURNAL
This 31-Day Writing Prompt Journal is full of possibilities. There are no set rules for how to use it—the only “rule” is that you write!
• Wait until the first day of the month to begin, or begin today
• Set a timer for five minutes and freewrite until the timer beeps, or write until you run out of space
• Begin a flash fiction piece that continues with each prompt, or write a new poem every day
• Use the prompts to capture stories from your childhood, or record your dreams for the future
• Write a collection of prayers to the Lord, or letters to a loved one
Be creative. Try something new. Leave the door of your mind open to wherever your pen may take you. The most important part is that you write—and don’t forget that you’re allowed to enjoy the process!